The government of India promotes the economic interests of the Indian business community and creates awareness about India through its Indian embassies and Indian consulates.
About Indian Visa:
Government of India has introduced e-Tourist Visa Facility (eTV) scheme for the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
The eTV is took into consideration a greatest legitimacy of 30 days with single passage office by the Immigration Officers at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Goa air terminals. eTV is considered a greatest of two times in a logbook year to an outsider with a base hole of two months between two visits. eTV will be non-extendable and non-convertible.
The nonnatives of previously mentioned nations may benefit of eTV for a period up to 30 days for tourism, medicinal treatment, easygoing business or to visit companions/relatives, and so on. The eTV office isn’t relevant to the holders of Diplomatic/Official Passports. Further, eTV will not be conceded to the nonnatives who have perpetual home or occupation in India. Such people can visit India on typical visa, as material.
- International Tourists who are travelling to India with the motto of meeting friends or relatives, sightseeing, recreation, medical treatment or casual business meets.
- Passport must have validity of six months
- International Travellers should carry return ticket or onward journey ticket, and they must have sufficient money with them to spend during her/his stay in India.
- International Tourists with Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin have to apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to official / Diplomatic Passport Holders.
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa Facility:
- Applicants of the countries eligible for this criterion may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days.
- For Example: If one is applying on 1st Dec then s/he can select arrival date from 5th Dec to 4th Jan.
- Applicant has to upload a latest front facing photograph with white background along with the photo page of passport having personal details like name, date of birth, expiry date, nationality etc. However, the confirmation of the application is subject to rejection if the uploaded document is not clear or as per specification.
- The fees for eTV is non-refundable.
- Applicant should carry a copy of ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) while travelling to India.
- Biometric Details of the traveller will be collected compulsorily at Immigration on arrival in India.
- The validity of Visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- This facility is available in addition to the existing visa service.
- Tourist Visa on Arrival (eTV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.